Own Your Own Horse Camp
Camps start may 29 2017!!!
Where each camper will get to experience the fun and responsibility of owning their own horse during this fun packed week.
Camp will feature 1 camper paired with a horse partner for the week so 1:1 ratio
Camp days are M-F and will start at 9am and end at 1pm. Each day will be packed with riding, learning, and other great summer activities. Campers will need to bring their own lunch, as well as a change of clothes, and lots of water.
- Daily riding lesson
- Horse safety!!!
- Feeding and Watering your horse or pony
- Horse/Pony Bathes!
- Horsey fun and games
- Treasured and oh-so-nifty horsey crafts
- Water fun, water slides, silly string and more
- Playtime with our famous barn critters, including Hamlet the mini pig, Meatloaf the Bulldog, Crow the Rooster and much more.
- Friday Face painting, ice cream sundae making and a cookout with hamburgers and hotdogs to celebrate the week
What Campers Should Wear and Bring to Camp
For the safety of our campers, every camper should have proper riding attire. This includes:
Riding boots. riding helmet:If you don't have one, we will provide one) long pants/ leggings. Bring a bathing suit, sandals and towel (for water activities!) (((change of clothes: shorts and t-shirt for outdoor play!))) lunch and a snack each day!
Spaces are highly limited! Don't delay!
The horses are waiting! And so are we!